This Mother’s Day, how about adding a personalized gift to your wish list? From edible photos, to customized jewelry, and a scent that brings back memories of home, these gifts add a bit more flair than the traditional bouquet of flowers.
1. Give Mom a special piece of jewelry that she’ll want to wear day after day. Stella & Dot’s engravable pieces can be personalized with Mom’s initials, her favorite saying, a child’s name—the options are endless. Signature engravable memento locket $89 (chain sold separately).
2. Up Mom’s “arm party” with a Moon and Lola charm bracelet. Choose a base and layer on charms (there are hundreds to choose from) to represent a few of Mom’s favorite things. Base pieces start at $18, charms start at $8.
3. Enter your home address, child’s birthplace, (or chosen location) and create your own unique True Coordinates custom map pendant necklace—available in sterling silver and 14K gold (or rose gold) plated brass. $125-$135
4. Is Mom nostalgic for her hometown? Has she been reminiscing about that family vacation you took to the coast? Take her back to those fond memories with Homesick Candles—there’s a candle for each of the 50 states, plus limited edition city candles (there’s one for Denver), each with their own signature scent. $30
5. Turn favorite photos into a sweet edible treat with Boomf’s customizable marshmallows and chocolate bars—which ship for free from the U.K. (in about five to 15 days) and are almost too cute to eat! $15-$20