Available
Now
Current Issue

Find an Event

St. Philip Early Learning Center’s 26th Annual Children’s Consignment Sale

303-972-9774


St. Philip Lutheran Church
7530 S. Kendall Blvd.
Littleton, CO 80128

Shop a large selection of gently used children’s clothing (boys and girls sizes 0-14), shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby equipment, furniture, linens, decor and more.

FlashConsign.com, an internet based program manages the sale. Visit the website to sign-up as a Seller and/or Volunteer.

Seller Sign-up is now open, on a first come – first served basis. Seller sets own price and receives 70%, the other 30% is a tax-deductable donation to the preschool. The $10 Seller Fee is deducted from Sellers earnings at end of Sale. Fee will be waived if volunteer 8+ hours at the Sale.

Volunteer 4 or more hours at the sale and you can shop before the general public.

Admission Fee: $1.00 – donated to St. Philip Lutheran Church


Category:
Date:
Oct 06, 2017 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Cost:

Newsletter Signup

Your weekly guide to Mile High family fun. Colorado Parent has a newsletter for every parent. Sign Up