Sponsored ListingWhat's a sponsored listing?
Colorado Preparatory Academy offers a full-time, tuition-free, online education for your child(ren) in grades Kindergarten – 12th. CPA offers a challenging academic program featuring face-to-face direct instructional action, focused on student specific performance.
Colorado Preparatory Academy (CPA) lets students learn in the ways that are right for them. The key is our individualized approach. We develop a comprehensive learning plan with realistic learning objectives for each child. This creates a customized education focused on the unique learning needs, goals, and interests of every student.
With research-based, award-winning curriculum from K12—the leader in K–12 online learning—your child can experience an outstanding education that meets or exceeds state standards. We offer an academic program featuring online, offline, and in-person work which may range from mandatory instructional interventions to enrichment activities for gifted students. And with instruction from state-licensed teachers, support from dedicated parents, and the opportunity to form lasting friendships through student outings, field trips, and clubs, our online schooling program surrounds your child with the resources he or she needs to thrive and succeed.
Let’s develop your child’s full potential. I invite you to call or visit us online to explore CPA today.
Head of School
- Individualized Learning Plan for your child
- An academic program featuring online, offline, and in-person work
- Exceptional, Colorado-certified teachers
- Students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- Face-to-face instruction in a blended learning environment that may range from mandatory instructional interventions to enrichment activities for students
- National and local support for families
- Mentoring for new parents
“Doing school at home is an easier environment to work in because I’m less distracted. It’s fun, flexible, and portable—and I’ve made good friends!”
—Sara A., K12 student, grade 6