Our rotisserie chickens are seasoned with our own marinades and spice rubs, then slowly flame-roasted until delectably tender and juicy. They’re the perfect centerpiece for quick and cozy weeknight meals such as this one.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 2 small (1-pound) squash, such as acorn or delicata, quartered, seeds scraped out
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 8 pats
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lime or lemon zest
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Top each squash quarter with a butter pat. Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt and pepper. Place squash on a plate and microwave on high until tender, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, make gremolata by combining pecans, cilantro, garlic and zest. Cut chicken into serving pieces; sprinkle gremolata generously over chicken and lightly over cooked squash, then serve.
Per Serving: 460 calories (240 from fat), 26g total fat, 9g saturated fat, 160mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 21g carbohydrates, (5 g dietary fiber, 6g sugar), 37g protein.