Coloradoans love hiking in the mountains and having a cold craft beer afterward. Find a beer at these locations that fit your unique taste, from sours to ambers to stouts–there’s a flavorful glass for all adults. Yet, it can be hard to enjoy a beer with the kiddos around, so we found a list of breweries that the whole family will love!
- Breckenridge Brewery has a giant patio to play lawn games and enjoy the beautiful mountain view while drinking a craft beer. Everyone in the family will love this brewery, and there are even food trucks to grab a bite. Breckenridge Brewery has two locations, one in Breckenridge and another in Littleton. Breckenridge Brewery, Breckenridge & Littleton.
- The Pikes Peak Brewing in Monument has a gorgeous beer garden for kids to stretch their legs and adults to enjoy a drink. Bring the family dog and have a relaxing day, or challenge the family to cornhole. The taproom offers kid favorites like Spaghetti-O’s and grilled cheese. Pikes Peak Brewing, Monument. pikespeakbrewing.com
- The unique restaurant and tap house, Smash Face, is in honor of the cute animals with smashed faces. All furry friends are welcome on the turf patio, and there are several games you can choose from to play with friends and family. Not a beer drinker? Don’t worry, there are delicious cocktails! Smash Face, Denver. smashfacedenver.com
- The locally-owned mom-and-pop brewery, Copper Kettle Brewing Co., offers a relaxing environment that is kid-friendly. They have a long list of beers on tap and in cans, along with craft sodas and kombucha for kids. The brewery works with multiple local food trucks, and guests can jump online to see the food truck schedule. Copper Kettle, Denver. copperkettledenver.com
- Right downtown, the Low Down Brewery Kitchen offers several brewskies and delicious entrees. This brewery seeks out local and sustainable ingredients for the flavorful menu with items like fresh salads, hand-tossed pizzas, and sandwiches. Low Down Brewery, Denver. lowdownbrewery.com