1. Ward off hunger during a long plane ride or road trip with the Vaya Tyffyn Kyds lunch box. The insulated stainless steel design keeps food warm or cold on the go, for up to five hours. Includes two leak-resistant containers, and an optional carry bag which doubles as a place mat. $42-$49.
2. The BuddyPhones WAVE volume-limiting bluetooth headphones for kids feature four listening modes (toddler, kids, travel, and study) and are fully waterproof—perfect for days at the pool or beach. $90, available in four designs.
3. The mifold grab-and-go booster seat is 10 times smaller than traditional booster seats—and easier to travel with. Its compact design easily fits in your carry-on luggage, purse, backpack, or pocket. Mifold works by holding the seatbelt down to securely fit a child, rather than lifting the child up. Unfold, buckle, and you’re ready to go. $45, available in six colors.
4. Keep the kids entertained on the go with the Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition. The tablet comes with one year of FreeTime Unlimited, giving kids access to more than 15,000 age-appropriate books, movies, apps, and games. It features a kid-proof case and a two year “you break it, they’ll replace it” guarantee. $130, available in blue, pink, or yellow.
5. The Mountain Buggy bagrider easily converts from a standard carry-on suitcase to a traveling seat for toddlers, simplifying airport travel. The cushioned seat features an adjustable harness to safely transport kids up to 33 pounds. $100.