6 Cute Bunny Gifts for Kids
Spring has sprung! To celebrate the arrival of warmer weather, here’s a fluffle of long-eared cuteness that’ll have every-bunny hopping.
1. Handmade in Denver by local mom Elizabeth Endicott, Weird Birds’ bunny rattles are one of a kind. Made from reclaimed fabric of varying patterns, each rattle features a hand-embroidered felt heart. $16
2. Zoo Modern’s woodland critters are handcrafted from eco-friendly rubber wood and wool in four endearing designs including a bunny, fox, bear, and owl. Evan the Rabbit features removable, hand-sewn gray wool with a bushy tail. $65
3. This bunny ear romper from Pink Elephant Organics will have everyone making goo-goo eyes for baby. Made from 100 percent organic cotton, it’s super soft and comes in sizes newborn to 18 months. $35
4. Hazel Village’s collection of rabbits are just about as cute as they get. Made from organic cotton fleece, Juliette Rabbit can be personalized with a hand-stitched monogram and comes swaddled in a collectible bandana perfumed with lavender. $56
5. Coral & Tusk’s Wyoming-based designer, Stephanie Housley, turns her hand-drawn illustrations into embroidered home products, like this adorable bunny mask for kids. $52
6. Little bunnies will want to hop around—and flop those ears—in Little Goodall’s bunny coats and hats. Available in different styles for girls and boys (infant to age seven), they’re the perfect combo for chilly spring days and cool Colorado nights. Coats $110-$180, hats $40-$44