The whole family can enjoy this festive mocktail, created by the mixologists at Punch Bowl Social. It’s a sweet, bubbly way to celebrate the holidays, sans alcohol.
Festive Fizz Mocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces honey clove simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 1/2 ounces pear juice
- 1 1/2 ounces soda water
- Pour soda water into glass of choice, then add honey clove simple syrup.
- Top with pear juice.
- Top with ice and stir six to 10 revolutions with a spoon, allowing the ingredients to come together.
- Serve using a tall glass and garnish with a rosemary sprig and a few cranberries.
Honey Clove Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot and heat to boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes or until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Strain cloves out with a cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer and refrigerate.