Created by Antonella Grossi, a blogger and crafter at whitehousecrafts.net
- Fillable Easter eggs
- Hot glue gun
- Paper straws
- Flower and leaf templates
- Candy and chocolates (for filling)
- Use a pencil to trace a flower and two leaves on the colored cardstock of your choice. Measure the diameter of your egg, which is usually about 1½ inches, and draw a circle in the center of the flower to match.
- Help your child cut out the flower and leaves. Cut out the center circle to create a space for the egg.
- Apply hot glue around the inner circle’s rim and then fit the elongated part of the egg snug inside. Safety Tip: Adults should do any hot glueing! Once dry, peel off any glue drips on the egg.
- Apply a dab of hot glue to one end of a paper straw before attaching it to the flower.
- Hot glue the leaves to the paper straw stem.
- Open the egg and fill it with treats!