Add a little love message to balloons with fun do-it-yourself tattoos printed from your computer. Whether throwing a Valentine’s Day party or just sending a message to your favorite little loves, use these printables to make your own Valentine’s Day (or any holiday) personalized Mylar balloons.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Mylar heart balloons
- InkJet tattoo paper
- Printable Valentine’s Day messages
- Damp paper towel or rag
- Print out the messages on the tattoo paper and adhere the clear liner on top according to the instructions on the package. Use the printable messages at balloontime.com or design your own. Remember, if you are creating a type message be sure to reverse the words. Trim each message as close to the letters as possible.
- Peel off the clear liner from one of the messages and lay it face down on top of the balloon, wherever you would like it. Note: We recommend not putting your letters within three inches of the edge of the balloon, to ensure they are legible once inflated.
- Use a damp paper towel to moisten the tattoo paper completely.
- Peel away the tattoo paper, leaving the tattoo behind. Repeat as desired.
- Inflate the balloon(s) with helium and tie with ribbon. Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.
Courtesy of balloontime.com