Trade out chips for Harvest Snaps veggie crisps that come in flavors like tomato basil, white cheddar, parmesan garlic, and habanero. Serve alongside this homemade hummus:
Courtesy of Harvest Snaps
- 15 ounces of chickpeas (you can skin them or leave the skin on)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Dash of salt to taste
- In a food processor, combine tahini and lemon juice and pulse for 1 minute.
- Stir and pulse again, then add olive oil, garlic, cumin, and salt.
- Add half the chickpeas to the food processor and pulse for 1 minute.
- Scrape the bowl, adjust, and add the other half of the chickpeas. If the mixture feels too thick, add 2 tablespoons of water to desired consistency.
- Serve with drizzled olive oil and paprika.