Please submit all camera-ready ads as flattened high resolution PDFs without spot colors to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly mark your file with the advertiser’s name (not the designer’s name, design studio, or advertising agency name). Also, please indicate the month the ad is to run and which publication (Colorado Parent, Ultimate Guide to Summer, Family Favorites, Education Guide, or Everything Family).
Each magazine has specific deadline dates. If not met, it could impact your advertisement and the distribution of the magazine. Your local Account Manager will provide you with this information. Any changes to the deadline dates will be communicated by your local Account Manager.
Print Ad Requirements
- High Resolution PDFs required.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT Quark or any PC, IBM, Windows or DOS formats (including Publisher).
Powerpoint and Word files are not camera ready.
- Please use yousendit.com or sendspace.com for large files (over 15MBs).
- Only Grayscale or CMYK will be accepted. Please convert all Pantone or RGB colors to CMYK.
- No rich black. Make sure that black is 100% black (K) and not a mixture of CMYK.